09 November 2001 - 11:25 p.m.
It's still Friday! time to answer this week's Friday Five:
1. What toothpaste do you use? Tom's spearmint or ginger-myrrh if we've stopped by one of the organic stores, otherwise Crest or Colgate or whatever is on sale.
2. What color/brand is your toothbrush? purple/Walgreen's (I think).
3. Do you use mouthwash? yurgh. But I do gargle with undiluted hydrogen peroxide when I get canker sores.
4. What gum/breath mints/breath spray do you use? none of the above - the only times I buy gum are when I'm trying to stay awake or distract myself from motion sickness.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? taking a walk, writing at least 4000 words, singing the tenor part in "Hine Mah Tov" for two services, and looking over possible readings for Thanksgiving Sunday...
|Copyright 2000-2016 by mechaieh / pld. This blog has migrated to zirconium.dreamwidth.org.|
Hosted by DiaryLand.