30 November 2001 - 3:09 p.m.
It's another Friday Five...
1. What did you have for dinner last night?
Leftover soup, and wheat crackers with bits of smoked salmon. *purrrr*
2. Do you ever get up for a midnight snack?
Er, "get up"? I'm seldom in bed before the witching hour...
3. What's your favorite dessert?
4. Tell us something about you that would surprise us:
Hmmm (it's all a surprise if you aren't a regular visitor, nu?)... the Sayers-philes might be amused to learn I once had a fling with a former Somerville College fellow (and yes, he was the one who used to read Dante aloud to me in bed. *grin*).
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend?
Ice-skating, card-writing, present-wrapping, museum-meandering, singing...
|Copyright 2000-2016 by mechaieh / pld. This blog has migrated to zirconium.dreamwidth.org.|
Hosted by DiaryLand.